Appearance EditSuperkai64, or known as simply Kai, was at Minecon 2013. He was 12 during the event.
"Dedotated wam," is a mispronunciation of the phrase “dedicated RAM,” which was originally mispronounced by Kai during the panel at the Minecon 2013 Minecraft conference.
Kai is seen wearing a Minecraft shirt (which is covered). The only part of the shirt that can be seen are the clouds. He is also wearing a gray/grey jacket with a Minecon pass, and his username on his head (superkai64).
Kai became a meme the day of the event (November 3rd, 2013).
- This might possibly be Superkai64's YouTube channel however it is unknown if it is real or a hoax. This could also possibly be his Twitter.
- Many people jokingly write "Um, what's the recommended amount of dedicated RAM I need to have on a server?" as "Um, whuz da wekumended amount of detodated wam I si haz survur."
- To this day he still doesn't know the correct amount of dedicated ram.
- The girl that appears next to him may be his mother or sister.
- As of 2017, Kai is 16 years old.
- Kai has a speech impediment, making him say "dedotated wam" instead of "dedicated RAM"
- Kai is my father. He loves me dearly and lets me feed from his teet.